|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Standard packing|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, PAYPAL, LC. ETC.|
|Supply Ability:||10000pcs per month|
6mm lens 1/2" 3 Megapixel Lens Manual Fixed Lens C Mount Industrial lens For cctv camera box
|Angle of View||53°||Focus||Manual|
1. 3.0 Megapixel Camera security lens, 6mm F1.4 vari-focal manual iris lens.
2. 1/2" Format High quality cctv camera lens, optical C mount Lens
3. 6mm focal length 53 Degree security C lens
4. Industrial Lens for CCTV Security camera Surveillance Lens
Advantages and characteristics of lens:
1. Day & Night
With special design, IR series lenses make the portrait aberration lowest, and the focal planes for the visible and infrared light ranges almost the same, which means that the surveillance camera can deliver sharp images in both day and night applications.
2. Flat Image
With the use of advanced optical design technology, our lenses can get high definition and high contrast performance over the entire image field, from the center to the periphery. Also, these lenses are the most suitable for the image cut-out function of IP cameras.
3. Multi Coating
To minimize double image and flare present in backlight, multi coating is adhered to the lens surface. Hence, the lenses can show high contrast resolution performance even in backlight.
4. High resolution lens
The pixels of high resolution lenses are beyond 3.0 Megapixel, IR Cut and Lens Holder are available as per request.
1. Reply your enquiry in 24 working hours.
2. 12 Months warranty for all Octavia products.
3. Customized design is available. OEM are welcome.
4. Experienced engineers can solve all your technical problems
5. Goods will ship within 3 working days after received the verified payment.
6. We insist on providing excellent quality with prompt delivery and outstanding after-service at the possible price to our valued customers. We are always looking forward to building a good long-term cooperation relationship with customers.
Tag: Machine Vision Lens